Google Pixel 2 XL used was one of the most popular Android smartphones of its time. Launched in 2017, it was praised for its excellent camera, large and vibrant display, and fast performance. However, with the release of newer models, many users have upgraded to the latest devices, leaving their Pixel 2 XLs unused.
If you’re looking to buy a Pixel 2 XL for a bargain or sell one that you no longer need, this guide is for you. In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about buying and selling a used Pixel 2 XL, including its specs, pricing, and tips for getting the best deal.
Full Specification of Pixel 2 XL Used
|Product||Pixel 2 XL|
|Release date||October 19, 2017|
157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
|Weight||175 g (6.17 oz)|
6.0 inches, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2880px
Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 11
Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
12.2 MP, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, OIS, EIS
8 MP, f/2.4 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, EIS
Non-removable Li-Ion 3520 mAh battery
USB-C 3.1, fast charging, Qi wireless charging support
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Just Black, Black & White
IP67 dust/water resistant, Active Edge, Google Assistant, Google Lens
Stereo speakers, no headphone jack
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, USB OTG
|Price (at launch)||
$849 (64GB), $949 (128GB)
Is it Worth Buying a Used Pixel 2 XL?
Whether or not it’s worth buying a used Pixel 2 XL depends on your specific needs and budget. The Pixel 2 XL is still a capable phone with a good camera, fast performance, and a high-quality screen. If you’re looking for an affordable Android phone with solid specs and a good camera, a used Pixel 2 XL may be a good option.
However, keep in mind that the Pixel 2 XL is an older phone that may not receive software updates or security patches in the future. Additionally, the battery life may have degraded over time, which could impact the phone’s performance. It’s important to check the phone’s condition and performance before making a purchase.
Overall, if you can find a used Pixel 2 XL in good condition at a reasonable price, it may be worth considering. But if you’re looking for the latest features and software updates, you may want to consider a newer phone instead.
What to Look for When Buying a Used Pixel 2 XL?
If you’re considering buying a used Pixel 2 XL, there are several factors you should consider before making a purchase. Here are some things to look for:
1. Condition: The first thing you should check when buying a used phone is its condition. Look for any scratches, dents, or other signs of damage that could impact the phone’s performance or aesthetics. You may also want to check the screen for any dead pixels or other issues.
2. Battery Life: Battery life is an important factor to consider when buying a used phone. Check how long the battery lasts on a single charge and if it still holds a charge well. You can do this by using the phone for a few hours or by checking the battery health in the phone’s settings.
3. Software Updates: Since the Pixel 2 XL is an older phone, it may not receive software updates for much longer. Make sure to check the phone’s current software version and whether it will receive future updates.
4. Camera Performance: The Pixel 2 XL is known for its high-quality camera. Test the camera to ensure it is working well and taking clear photos and videos.
5. Price: Finally, compare the price of the used Pixel 2 XL to other options on the market. The price should reflect the phone’s condition and any potential issues, so make sure you’re getting a fair deal.
How Much Should You Pay for a Pixel 2 XL Used ?
The price of a used Pixel 2 XL can vary depending on its condition, storage capacity, and whether it includes any accessories. Generally, you can expect to pay between $150 to $250 for a used Pixel 2 XL in good condition with 64GB of storage.
See Also : Google Pixelbook 12in With Amazing Features And Price In USA
However, if the phone has any damage or issues with the battery or camera, the price may be lower. Additionally, if the phone has been well-maintained and includes original accessories, such as the charger and box, the price may be slightly higher. When buying a used Pixel 2 XL, make sure to compare prices from multiple sellers and check the phone’s condition and performance before making a purchase.
Where to Buy and Sell a Used Pixel 2 XL in USA.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a Pixel 2 XL Used in the USA, here are some options to consider:
1. Online Marketplaces: Websites like eBay, Amazon , and Swappa are popular options for buying and selling used phones. These sites offer buyer protection and allow you to compare prices from multiple sellers.
2. Carrier Stores: Some carrier stores may offer trade-in or buyback programs for used phones, including the Pixel 2 XL. Check with your carrier to see if they offer this option.
3. Local Classifieds: Sites like Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace allow you to buy and sell items locally. This can be a good option if you want to avoid shipping fees or meet the seller in person.
4. Used Electronics Retailers: Stores like Best Buy and Gazelle offer trade-in or buyback programs for used phones. These stores typically offer a lower price than online marketplaces, but may be more convenient for those who prefer to do business in person.
** When buying or selling a used phone, it’s important to be cautious and do your research. Make sure to check the phone’s condition, ask questions about its history, and compare prices to ensure you’re getting a fair deal.**
Tips for Selling a Used Pixel 2 XL
If you’re looking to sell your used Pixel 2 XL, here are some tips to help you get the best price and find a buyer:
1. Clean the Phone: Before selling your phone, make sure to clean it thoroughly. Remove any dust, dirt, or fingerprints from the screen and body of the phone. A clean phone will look more appealing to potential buyers.
2. Take Good Photos: When creating a listing for your phone, include high-quality photos that show the phone from multiple angles. Make sure the photos are well-lit and showcase the phone’s condition.
3. Include Details: Be upfront about any scratches, dents, or other signs of wear and tear on the phone. Include details about the phone’s battery life, software version, and any accessories that are included.
4. Price it Right: Research the current market value of the Pixel 2 XL and price your phone accordingly. If you price it too high, you may struggle to find a buyer. If you price it too low, you may not get the best price for your phone.
5. Be Responsive: Once you’ve listed your phone for sale, be responsive to potential buyers. Respond to messages promptly and be willing to answer any questions they may have.
** Selling a used phone can take some time and effort, but with these tips, you can increase your chances of finding a buyer and getting a fair price for your Pixel 2 XL.**
Buying or selling a used Pixel 2 XL can be a great way to save money or get rid of an old device. When buying a used phone, it’s important to check the phone’s condition, battery life, software updates, camera performance, and price to ensure you’re getting a fair deal.
See Also : Best 5 i7 Windows Laptop : Review, Price, Specification
On the other hand, when selling a used Pixel 2 XL, make sure to clean the phone, take good photos, include details about its condition and accessories, price it right, and be responsive to potential buyers. By following these tips and doing your research, you can buy or sell a used Pixel 2 XL with confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is Pixel 2 XL Used Waterproof?
Ans – The Pixel 2 XL used can be submerged for up to 30 minutes in up to one metre of water.
Q2. Can Pixel 2 XL run Android 12 In 2023?
Q5. How To update Pixel 2 XL?
Ans – Most system updates and security patches happen automatically. To check if an update is available:
1. First Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Now Tap on Security.
3. Than, Check for an update:
- Check if a security update is available. Than tap Google Security checkup.
- Check if a Google Play system update is available. Than tap Google Play system update.
4. Now, follow any steps on the screen.